Weather station

 

My weather station was born in 2021 late in the April. And also added more functions on the late of October. 

It had many many obstacles which (almost) broke my heart. haha  I was in a  beginner with programming and I had to deal with a lot of errors, but I didn`t give up on my dream to monitor my temperature at home by simple app. Is that really necessary for me to monitor my room temperature by app? I don`t know. I just thought it`s fun. 






There are four functions , 
No. 1 is weather data transmitter. 
         -  ESP8266
         -  BMP 180

No.2 is air pressure display
         - lcd display 16x2
         - bmp180 

No.3 Humidity display 
         - dht11
         - ssd1306
No. 4 weather data display 
        - ssd1306
        - esp32 


Those are the function and the components that I used. Maybe I can share about these four projects to you if you are interested. 
I`m bad at writing, but I hope you enjoyed :) 

And please let me know your opinions by the comment section c: 


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Esp32, ssd1306, weather data display (No.4 )

Arduino Nano, LCD display 1602, bmp180, weather data display (No.2)

ESP8266, BMP180, Blynk app, Weather staion (No.1)